A Free Afternoon or something to do inbetween shopping!
There will be an afternoon or two free so you can do whatever you want!
I do have a few recommendations though:
- Feel like some Culture? You can visit one of the many Museums, I like the classics: The Museum of Natural History, The Met, The Guggenheim or the MoMA (Museum of Modern Art) which is free on a Friday from 5pm - 8pm.
- Visit the 911 Memorial & Museum, it's free on Tuesday from 5pm-8pm and maybe then visit Century 21 - the flagship store is at 22 Cortlandt Street, New York, NY 10007 (bet. Church & Broadway)
- Chelsea Markets - is fantastic! Lots of great shops, food and one of my favourite wine shops - Chelsea Wine Vault - located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan - 75 9th Ave. Open: 7:00 am - 10:00 pm.
- Consignment Shops - feel like rummaging to pick up that pre-loved vintage designer handbag, shoe or even outfit? Here's a few to look at: Eleven 180 First Avenue, Fisch For the Hip - 90 Seventh Avenue, Second Time Around.
- Make a Spectacle Warby Parker - Has floor-to-ceiling shelves packed with 250-plus pairs of handcrafted acetate frames for men and women. A green-screen photo booth helps you decided which pairs best suit your face
- Ricky's - Hair Care, Makeup, Bath Body, Skin Care or need a hairbrush? There's 80 kinds of hair brushes! Amazing! They'll help you choose.
These are just a few ideas - Rhonda